What is EC Marble Paste?
EC Marble Paste is a shine and color-enhancing paste for natural stone surfaces like marble and granite.
Available in 2 variations: Black (for black coloured stone surfaces) and Neutral (for all other coloured stone surfaces). Indicated for use on vertical surfaces such as vanity tops and counter tops.
1) Apply a thin layer of EC Marble Paste to the surface using a clean cloth/white pad.
2) Rub it gently using a steel wool (#00 to #1). For optimal results, buff using a hand-held polishing tool.
3) Wait for the layer to dry (~1-2 minutes).
*Degree of slip-resistance may vary in different conditions, e.g. wet floor or type of shoe worn
*Cost savings calculated based on comparison between conventional powder system and CMG's waterless polishing system
What is EC Marble Lite & EC Marble Paste?
They are indicated for apperance enhancement for marble & granite surfaces.
EC Marble Lite is a cleaner and color enhancer while EC Marble Paste is a shine and color enhancer.
EC Marble Paste is a color-enhancing cleaner for natural stone surfaces like marble and granite.
It is indicated for use on vertical surfaces such as walls, outdoor stone features and tombstones.
1) Apply a thin layer of EC Marble Lite to the surface using a clean cloth/white pad.
2) Wait for the layer to dry (~10-20 minutes). Alternatively, you can leave it overnight.
3) Rinse off excess with EC Clean by mopping with a clean towel.