What is efflorescence?
Efflorescence are mineral salt residues left on the surface as water evaporates from below. It has a white powdery appearance.
In the case of new efflorescence, you can attempt to wipe it off with a dry cloth. DO NOT use a wet cloth as water will only make it worse.
If the efflorescence cannot be wiped off, EC Efflorescence can be used. It is a troubleshooting product specially for removing efflorescence, as well as rust and cement stains.
1) Dilute 1 part of EC Efflorescence Remover to 4 parts of water
2) Spray mixture on the affected area
3) Dwell for 2 to 15 minutes, depending on efflorescence buildup
4) Agitate the efflorescence deposits with a stiff nylon/natural bristle brush to loosen stubborn deposits
5) Use a metal scrapper to remove heavy efflorescence buildup
5) Remove the residues using a clean mop or vacuum
P/S: We are in the midst of upgrading our website and videos. Stay tuned for a new video, or subscribe to stay updated!